Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Would like to delete models from 'My Imports'

Joanne
Oculus Support
👍
👎
Bob Leon
I have been experimenting with the import of 'Home' items. I have successfully followed how to convert models to the 'glb' format. Some however, have errors. I have deleted the individual files from My Documents/Oculus Home/_Imports directory but the models still appear in the array. I would like the 'My Imports' to be deleted entirely so that I can start again with properly validated models. Is that something that I can do?

Answers

• CannonfodderxxCannonfodderxx Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I have been experimenting with the import of 'Home' items. I have successfully followed how to convert models to the 'glb' format. Some however, have errors. I have deleted the individual files from My Documents/Oculus Home/_Imports directory but the models still appear in the array. I would like the 'My Imports' to be deleted entirely so that I can start again with properly validated models. Is that something that I can do?
  • stevehinanstevehinan Posts: 98
    Hiro Protagonist
    I have experienced similar issues and don't know a solution.  This post is listed as answered, you might select not answered to get others to feedback.