Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Advertising and Marketing Your Rift App

tspree15tspree15 Posts: 20 Oculus Start Member
Has anyone found any advertising that "works"?
I've tried a lot of Facebook advertising without much success.
It's difficult to find a way to advertise directly to Oculus Rift users.

Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks

Comments

• MikeFMikeF Posts: 510
    Trinity
    Given the lack of mass adoption traditional advertising routes arent the best option for vr.

My team has had good luck with being as active as possible in the vr community while supporting streamers who focus on streaming vr exclusive content.

Get some good reviews, build some word of mouth around your game in the community and you should see some traction. Hope it works out for you :)
  • tspree15tspree15 Posts: 20 Oculus Start Member
    MikeF said:
    Given the lack of mass adoption traditional advertising routes arent the best option for vr.

My team has had good luck with being as active as possible in the vr community while supporting streamers who focus on streaming vr exclusive content.

Get some good reviews, build some word of mouth around your game in the community and you should see some traction. Hope it works out for you :)
    Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it
  • JacksonGordonJacksonGordon Posts: 132
    Art3mis
    I haven't personally tried, but I would recommend the VR subreddit, and any subreddits focused on VR/Gaming.