Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Invite Notification for PRE-RELEASE Application Not Working

kdzapkdzap Posts: 12 Oculus Start Member
Hello,

I am using the invite to room flow and when a user invites someone, it successfully notifies them, "X has invited you to Portal Spaces". Upon clicking the notification it brings the user to the "Friends" view where the invite is, where it says "X has invited you to Oculus Home" instead of Portal Spaces. When a user clicks on this notification it says the app "isn't available in the app store anymore".

I haven't changed my invite flow and it was working about two weeks ago, so I'm unsure what happened/changed. I noticed I no longer have a place to put my secret for the Oculus platform and thought that might have something to do with it, but really I'm unsure.

Thanks!

Comments

• kdzapkdzap Posts: 12 Oculus Start Member
    bump on this, invites still aren't working and they are central to my application.
  • justin.oheirjustin.oheir Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Having the same issue, I know Oculus updated the user interface for home.
  • NinjaGaijinNinjaGaijin Posts: 154 Oculus Staff
    Thanks for the heads up, I've tasked this out for the proper team to take a look at.
    If you need immediate help or want additional support/context on an issue you are having with our platform or integrations:

1. Gather any and all logs, screenshots, and version numbers of relevant software (Oculus SDK, engine, etc.)
    2. Please submit a ticket here (include what you've gathered in step 1).
    3. Tag me @NinjaGaijin once you have done so!
    Thanks for the heads up, I've tasked this out for the proper team to take a look at.
    Great!!! Thanks.
  • justin.oheirjustin.oheir Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    edited April 11
    It's back to the way it was working before for me, I think it's good! 
    Still not working for me tested 4/15 @ 9:31pm EST
    It's back to the way it was working before for me, I think it's good! 
    Did you change anything in your application to get it working?
    Our team is still triaging this at the moment. I'll update you all once there is progress.
    If you need immediate help or want additional support/context on an issue you are having with our platform or integrations:

1. Gather any and all logs, screenshots, and version numbers of relevant software (Oculus SDK, engine, etc.)
    Our team is still triaging this at the moment. I'll update you all once there is progress.
    Great thank you
    Thank you for your patience! Our team has found the cause of this bug and has pushed out a fix. Please try sending invites once more and let me know here if it works for you or not.

Thank you for your patience! Our team has found the cause of this bug and has pushed out a fix. Please try sending invites once more and let me know here if it works for you or not.
    It fixed it! Thank you!