cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invite Notification for PRE-RELEASE Application Not Working

kdzap
Explorer
Hello,

I am using the invite to room flow and when a user invites someone, it successfully notifies them, "X has invited you to Portal Spaces". Upon clicking the notification it brings the user to the "Friends" view where the invite is, where it says "X has invited you to Oculus Home" instead of Portal Spaces. When a user clicks on this notification it says the app "isn't available in the app store anymore".

I haven't changed my invite flow and it was working about two weeks ago, so I'm unsure what happened/changed. I noticed I no longer have a place to put my secret for the Oculus platform and thought that might have something to do with it, but really I'm unsure.

Thanks!
11 REPLIES 11

kdzap
Explorer
bump on this, invites still aren't working and they are central to my application.

MassiveState
Protege
Having the same issue, I know Oculus updated the user interface for home.

mouse_bear
Retired Support
Thanks for the heads up, I've tasked this out for the proper team to take a look at.
If you need immediate help or want additional support/context on an issue you are having with our platform or integrations:

1. Gather any and all logs, screenshots, and version numbers of relevant software (Oculus SDK, engine, etc.)
2. Please submit a ticket here through the "Contact Us" link (include what you've gathered in step 1).
3. Tag me @mouse_bear once you have done so!

kdzap
Explorer

Thanks for the heads up, I've tasked this out for the proper team to take a look at.

Great!!! Thanks.

MassiveState
Protege
It's back to the way it was working before for me, I think it's good! 

kdzap
Explorer
Still not working for me tested 4/15 @ 9:31pm EST

kdzap
Explorer

It's back to the way it was working before for me, I think it's good! 

Did you change anything in your application to get it working?

mouse_bear
Retired Support
Our team is still triaging this at the moment. I'll update you all once there is progress.
If you need immediate help or want additional support/context on an issue you are having with our platform or integrations:

1. Gather any and all logs, screenshots, and version numbers of relevant software (Oculus SDK, engine, etc.)
2. Please submit a ticket here through the "Contact Us" link (include what you've gathered in step 1).
3. Tag me @mouse_bear once you have done so!

kdzap
Explorer

Our team is still triaging this at the moment. I'll update you all once there is progress.

Great thank you