Version 1.36 of our integration for Unity has been released!
The Oculus Integration for Unity package adds scripts, prefabs, samples, and other resources to supplement Unity’s built-in support. The package includes an interface for controlling VR camera behavior, a first-person control prefab, a unified input API for controllers, advanced rendering features, object-grabbing and haptics scripts for Touch, debugging tools, and more. For more information, see our Unity Getting Started Guide
.You can grab the latest version of our Unity Integration here (through the Unity Asset Store): https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/oculus-integration-82022
More information, as well as general known issues with Unity, about this release can be found here
1.36 Update Notes
- The Oculus Integration for Unity (not including the Avatars components) has been updated to support ARM64 development.
- Updated the Oculus Unity Integration to 1.36, including:
- Updated the Avatars integration to 1.36
- Updated the Platform integration to 1.36
- Updated the Audio integration to 1.36
- Updated the LipSync integration to 1.36
- Fixed an issue where OVRPlugin.systemDisplayFrequenciesAvailable returned an empty array when using a IL2CPP backend.
- Updates to reduce controller pose latency.
- Fixed an issue in Mixed Reality Capture where the virtual world rendered a few frames behind the real world when the user’s headset is moving.
- Deprecated the OVRBoundary.SetLookAndFeel() and OVRBoundary.ResetLookAndFeel() APIs.
All Unity 2018.2 versions
- (Mobile) You'll need to either switch the AndroidBuildSystem to internal or export a Gradle project and modify the SigningConfig in the build.gradle file to include v1SigningEnabled=true, v2SigningEnabled=false.
- (Mobile) Some game objects may appear darker when loaded in 2018.2.20f1. To work around this issue, load the project in another version of Unity, like 2018.2.19.
The thread for the previous version (v1.35) can be found here: https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/73914/oculus-integration-for-unity-v1-35-02-28-19