OVR Rift Movement (Compiling Errors) — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

OVR Rift Movement (Compiling Errors)

max.louw.351max.louw.351 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Dear community,

I'm using Unity for a school project trying to make a VR Showroom. I've been able to set up the Rift to track head movement. The only thing i want to add is movement. I am following a tutorial from the developer tutorials (Tutorial build your first VR App, https://developer.oculus.com/documentation/unity/1.13/concepts/unity-tutorial/)

Because i already have the map i skipped to Part 2, adding the script
In this part i keep having trouble. I get compiling errors with the script. (CS1529)
using System.Collections;
  using System.Collections.Generic;
  using UnityEngine;
This code gives the compiling errors. 

I dont know how to fix these compiling errors since i do not have any programming knowledge.  :'(

I am using the latest unity version.
Using the Barking dog, free modular kit map.
Using the latest version of oculus intergration.

I would love to hear how to fix this problem!

Kind regards,

Max

Comments

• JacksonGordonJacksonGordon Posts: 138
    Art3mis
    If you share the specific error you are getting I might be able to help.  With just what you've posted, try removing "using System.Collections.Generic".  This is already included in the line above it "using System.Collections."  It should just ignore redundant using statements, but it might cause a problem.  If that doesn't fix it, I'd post the specific error logs here - hope that was some help!