TestSubmitFramesWhenNotVisible failing, 2 texture swap chains committed, can't figure out why — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

TestSubmitFramesWhenNotVisible failing, 2 texture swap chains committed, can't figure out why

garretthogangarretthogan Posts: 6 Oculus Start Member
I am running my game through the VRC Validator and it's failing that test. I have implemented a simple pause system that hides motion controllers and also calls the SetGamePaused blueprint node when the game loses input focus. However, when I run this test it says that there are still 2 texture swap chains being committed. I haven't been able to find any documentation on this. The closest I found were the docs on implementing Dash support which really just says to hide motion controllers. Can anyone help me figure this out? I am trying to prep my game to upload an alpha build. Is there anything specifically I need to do to make sure no frames are sent once the game loses focus?