[Oculus Start] Oculus Rift+Touch does not provide free experiences (Robo Recall, Quill...) — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

[Oculus Start] Oculus Rift+Touch does not provide free experiences (Robo Recall, Quill...)

metanautvrmetanautvr Posts: 1
NerveGear
Looking at a few experiences in Oculus Home, they are listed as "Free with Oculus Touch activation". I have received a headset and controllers as part of the Oculus Start program and using these devices on my machine don't appear to register as "activated".

Have others experienced this with their handware? On the package details it did outline that the Rift is a refurbished model, which makes me wonder if it has previously been activated with another account.

Comments

• NeontopNeontop Posts: 217 Oculus Start Member
     :(  

• wirelitesoft.devwirelitesoft.dev Posts: 63 Oculus Start Member
    Looking at a few experiences in Oculus Home, they are listed as "Free with Oculus Touch activation". I have received a headset and controllers as part of the Oculus Start program and using these devices on my machine don't appear to register as "activated".

Have others experienced this with their handware? On the package details it did outline that the Rift is a refurbished model, which makes me wonder if it has previously been activated with another account.
    only purchased gear can qualify for the free apps. they come with purchase sorry.