Unity 3D — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Unity 3D

shivambhateleshivambhatele Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hello I am new one in this forum and wants to know how to become Unity 3D developer? Can anyone give me some references or suggestions? 
Tagged:

Answers

• Schneider21Schneider21 Posts: 47
    Brain Burst
    The best way to become a Unity 3D developer is to start developing using Unity!

;) 

Run through some tutorials, tinker around with the editor, and figure out what it is you want to focus on. Do, learn, read, watch, do, ask, repeat. Do it for long enough, and you'll build up the knowledge and experience required to start tackling your own small game projects.
  • vijaydevelopervijaydeveloper Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    The best way to become a Unity 3D developer is to start developing using Unity!

;) 

Run through some tutorials, tinker around with the editor, and figure out what it is you want to focus on. Do, learn, read, watch, do, ask, repeat. Do it for long enough, and you'll build up the knowledge and experience required to start tackling your own small game projects.
    Hi I totally agree with this point, You can just go through with the official tutorials and if you feel you are new and not able to learn through the official one then Please go through with these tutorials, And start learning.
    Reading, Reading and practicing is the key to get success for becoming a Unity 3D Developer.