Version 1.37 of our integration for Unreal Engine 4.22 has been released!
For more information, see our Unreal Engine Developer Guide
Note: You must log into a subscribed GitHub account first, otherwise you will get a 404 error from the link below.You can grab the latest version of the Oculus UE4 Source here:
More information about this release can be found here
- The 1.37 Oculus Integration for Unreal adds development support for the Rift S headset.
- Added support for Android External Surfaces to support high-definition video playback to Unreal compositor layers.
- Added support Equirect compositor layers.
- Updates to the Oculus Platform Tool to support additional launch settings and expansion files.
- Vulkan updates -
- Fixed miscellaneous MSAA bugs.
- Added support for sRGB render target.
- Added engine-side support for FFR. This feature will require a future Oculus Quest runtime update for end-to-end support.
- Added engine-side support for multiview. This feature will require a future Oculus Quest runtime update for end-to-end support.
- A significant drop in frame rate occurs when UE4 is not in focus in VR preview mode. To avoid this issue, uncheck the Use Less CPU when in Background in Edit > Editor Preferences > General (left sidebar) > Miscellaneous (left sidebar) > Performance.
- Exclusive Mode issues: Setting the mirror window to full-screen exclusive mode will not work correctly if the monitor and HMD are connected to different GPUs.
The thread for the previous version (v1.36) can be found here: https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/74997/oculus-unreal-integration-v1-36-04-23-19