cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest and First Person Tennis

mikorigames
Protege
“After a thorough review of your submission, your application has not been accepted to receive Oculus Quest publishing access at this time. We would, however, like to invite you to release your app for the Oculus Rift & Rift S.”

Why? 

My game, First Person Tennis is made for Quest and it is the best tennis simulator for VR and a lot of players are asking me when it will go out for Quest. 
How can i have the permission to publish it?
24 REPLIES 24

diglife
Explorer
They need to ease up with the restrictions!

anil_sipahimala
Honored Guest
Any idea when this game will be available? There are no good tennis games right now for Oculus Quest - very disappointing

mikorigames
Protege
Still rejected. Absolutely ridiculous

N-iX_GameDev
Honored Guest
mikorigames said:

Still rejected. Absolutely ridiculous

Were you able to get it approved? Also experiencing these rejections without any real reason 😞

MikeF
Trustee
Post what you're submitting and maybe we can help advise. In most cases its very clear why things are rejected even if oculus isnt forthcoming about the reasons

VodkaHindJelly
Honored Guest
Any progress Mikorigames?  I was really hoping to play some tennis on the Quest.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I too would love to play FP Tennis on my new quest.  guessing that Oculus has some sort of exclusivity agreement with the developers of the other tennis-like game?

jochenteich
Honored Guest
What's now with the release of First Person Tennis for the Quest? Its unbelievable that there is no clear statement!!

juroz
Explorer

“After a thorough review of your submission, your application has not been accepted to receive Oculus Quest publishing access at this time. We would, however, like to invite you to release your app for the Oculus Rift & Rift S.”

Why? 

My game, First Person Tennis is made for Quest and it is the best tennis simulator for VR and a lot of players are asking me when it will go out for Quest. 
How can i have the permission to publish it?