Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Oculus Quest and First Person Tennis

mikorigamesmikorigames Posts: 10 Oculus Start Member
edited June 2019 in Store Submissions
“After a thorough review of your submission, your application has not been accepted to receive Oculus Quest publishing access at this time. We would, however, like to invite you to release your app for the Oculus Rift & Rift S.”

Why? 

My game, First Person Tennis is made for Quest and it is the best tennis simulator for VR and a lot of players are asking me when it will go out for Quest. 
How can i have the permission to publish it?

Comments

• diglifediglife Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    They need to ease up with the restrictions!
  • anil.sipahimalanianil.sipahimalani Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Any idea when this game will be available? There are no good tennis games right now for Oculus Quest - very disappointing
  • mikorigamesmikorigames Posts: 10 Oculus Start Member
    Still rejected. Absolutely ridiculous
  • N-iX_GameDevN-iX_GameDev Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    mikorigames said:
    Still rejected. Absolutely ridiculous
    Were you able to get it approved? Also experiencing these rejections without any real reason :(
  • MikeFMikeF Posts: 869
    3Jane
    Post what you're submitting and maybe we can help advise. In most cases its very clear why things are rejected even if oculus isnt forthcoming about the reasons
  • VodkaHindJellyVodkaHindJelly Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Any progress Mikorigames?  I was really hoping to play some tennis on the Quest.
  • genorockgenorock Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I too would love to play FP Tennis on my new quest.  guessing that Oculus has some sort of exclusivity agreement with the developers of the other tennis-like game?
  • jochenteichjochenteich Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    What's now with the release of First Person Tennis for the Quest? Its unbelievable that there is no clear statement!!
  • jurozjuroz Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    “After a thorough review of your submission, your application has not been accepted to receive Oculus Quest publishing access at this time. We would, however, like to invite you to release your app for the Oculus Rift & Rift S.”

Why? 

My game, First Person Tennis is made for Quest and it is the best tennis simulator for VR and a lot of players are asking me when it will go out for Quest. 
    How can i have the permission to publish it?

NerveGear
    Please release the tennis game!!! We really need a tennis simulator. What seems to be the problem???
    NerveGear
    genorock said:
    I too would love to play FP Tennis on my new quest.  guessing that Oculus has some sort of exclusivity agreement with the developers of the other tennis-like game?
    I dont hope so!!!! The scamble game sucks!!! Its just not a simulator
  • rd3d2rd3d2 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    just adding my name to the many I know of that are looking for a great full scale tennis game for the Quest.

Please don't give up on submitting this to Oculus!
  • wirelitesoft.devwirelitesoft.dev Posts: 123 Oculus Start Member
    I think because they are going to have an app where you can play rift games on the quest. maybe your game is not hitting the frame rate they want for quest. quest is really hard to get a game released on. they are focusing more on professional studios sadly. maybe once it is on rift for a few months they will accept it for quest.
  • louieDubertlouieDubert Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am wondering when first person tennis is coming to oculus quest?