How to set the audio on unity — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

How to set the audio on unity

sim_rollsim_roll Posts: 1
NerveGear

Hi everyone!

I'm currently working on an art project that involves a one scene VR game built on untity and I'm kind of stuck on something!

here is my set :

I have the oculus headset plugged to my laptop, with sensors and all (pretty usual), but I also have a video projector (plugged in HDMI to my laptop) that projects on a wall the output image I have on my screen (I don't know how to say it more precisely in english).

So, double question :

1 - How can I set the audio so that it comes out from the headset but also from the laptotp so that I can plug a speaker in it?

2 - When I build and run the game, I don't have any output image of the game on my laptop screen unless I or someone puts the headset on, wich is fine by me, but the sound is playing constantly, even when nobody wears the headset. Is there a way to set the audio so that it starts simultaneously to the output image, only when someone puts the headset on? Like some settings or a line of code?

If someone has an idea it would help a lot!!

Thanks and have a good day!

cheers from France