Accepted Keys only. Any feedback on how to get a public release welcomed. — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Accepted Keys only. Any feedback on how to get a public release welcomed.

tubeliartubeliar Posts: 9
NerveGear
As many other posts in this forum we have submitted an app that was approved for keys only. I would like to hear any suggestions as to why. Below you will find the trailer, description and some keys so you can try it out yourself. The app runs on GearVR (including S6) and Go. Please feel free to try the app and share your thoughts with us. Anything that will help us get published will be greatly appreciated!

Trailer:

Description: Hop in your jeep and go on a journey into Africa. You can take the wheel and go wherever you like. Or take the passenger seat and watch the landscape and wildlife. There is no score or time limit to worry about. This is a virtual ride where you can just enjoy and immerse yourself in the environment. Every trip is different and the environment is infinite, so you never run out of places to explore!

Keys:
XTX6P-J46CE-XNXKK-TMQYK-XWGMY
CWKJW-KEYPE-AEEXM-RGW9E-JRKEQ
4FHNC-7TXK4-6FP4H-7KA9T-CYMXN
GA446-QKPNN-39KRR-EAPQH-T7NGQ
6RNHN-9QYEY-PX7A4-TH74Y-AWM7R
7KWKN-34XCT-XMQPG-AFGX7-YJXPY
KYNRP-7HA43-KFFCA-F37C3-4GTNN
JTF74-C4JKH-KAKWE-64CJ4-PEKP7
9K4MW-CMGF6-HHTH4-HMWFC-GKRJJ
CK6HQ-WC9QN-TGEQW-AY3NR-N3YGY
QX67J-9XQQJ-7NKFP-QWXJT-FC3QP
HRCQM-4RGYX-6PPKK-JW7W6-N3RJY
R9WHA-6Y3T7-KEPEH-G9WKC-6M4PF
TC97T-47G7R-X6CAX-Y9HJW-N4TXR
3WJJT-JNKY9-KAGJA-HART3-P99YK
GF7M4-RJXN9-9FKWW-RX6GY-GFK7Y
R4FYN-XH4WR-CHGCF-67AKR-TE9NK
G6J9Y-C94RY-F7GX9-3NXJT-7TQ47
PEEAR-3MEE3-TGYCG-3TWKP-KJ7AE
9R9XQ-HXEH4-X73YE-RGE6Y-4YXWQ

I'll update the list as they get used, so please PM me if you use one or tried one that didn't work.