Sideloaded Oculus Go Unity app restarts after exiting sleeping mode (in dev mode) — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Sideloaded Oculus Go Unity app restarts after exiting sleeping mode (in dev mode)

PhilzooomezPhilzooomez Posts: 13
NerveGear
edited June 16 in Oculus Go Development
I already posted in the Unity forum, but as I didn't get any response yet, maybe it is better to post in this one. Sorry for the convenience but I am in a hurry...

The question is in the title.
I made a Unity app, sideloaded the apk with adb (My Go is in dev mode). If the Go enters sleeping mode (after 15s - 15mn depending on the settings), when exiting the app restarts from the beginning (Unity Logo etc) and it takes a while (about 2mn).
Before (maybe before an automatic update of the headset ?) I never had this problem.
I tried the same apk on the quest, no problem, it does'nt restart the app after exiting sleeping mode.

I tried several ideas without success, factory reset, kiosk mode etc...

Some questions : 
- does anybody have the same issue ?
- is there a way to avoid entering sleeping mode (of course this will drain the battery faster...)
- is there a way to turn off only the screen when entering sleeping mode ?
- is there a way to install an older system (or firmware) version ? I know that it is possible to disable the automatic update process, but I am afraid this can't be done the 1st time you setup the headset, which is configured with the last version.

Any help very welcomed !!!