Version 1.38 of our integration for Unreal Engine 4.22 has been released!
For more information, see our Unreal Engine Developer Guide
Note: You must log into a subscribed GitHub account first, otherwise you will get a 404 error from the link below.You can grab the latest version of the Oculus UE4 Source here:
More information about this release can be found here
- Added Mixed Reality Capture support for Oculus Quest.
- Updated the Oculus Unreal Integration to 1.38.
- Renamed the
TiledMultiRes setting to
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements.
- A significant drop in frame rate occurs when UE4 is not in focus in VR preview mode. To avoid this issue, uncheck the Use Less CPU when in Background in Edit > Editor Preferences > General (left sidebar) > Miscellaneous (left sidebar) > Performance.
- Exclusive Mode issues: Setting the mirror window to full-screen exclusive mode will not work correctly if the monitor and HMD are connected to different GPUs.
The thread for the previous version (v1.37) can be found here: https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/75864/oculus-unreal-integration-v1-37-05-21-19