cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several oculus quest in one room.

mrdavlet
Honored Guest
Hello i use oculus quest to create vrquestroom. And can i use several oculus quest in one room with controllers? I want to buy 5 glasses. And use it in one room?
- i get answer from support: The framework you're requesting is currently not available, and may require third-party solutions. We encourage you to explore your options with such a feature. Should we have information to share on this framework, we will be sure to let our developer community know.

Ok several touch pads will dont work, but positioning will work with several glasses yes? i create virtual reality suite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej0nOqZRYZ0 for solve the problem with your infrared touchpads...
5 REPLIES 5

MikeF
Trustee
you can use as many touch controllers and headsets in one room as you want, there's no interference, but just as support said this is not a supported feature yet.

mrdavlet
Honored Guest

MikeF said:

you can use as many touch controllers and headsets in one room as you want, there's no interference, but just as support said this is not a supported feature yet.

Is it infrared ? That will make mistakes betwen controller is nt?

MikeF
Trustee
each set of controllers is synced to the headset to avoid conflicts like you're describing

mrdavlet
Honored Guest

MikeF said:

each set of controllers is synced to the headset to avoid conflicts like you're describing

еthank you and another question.. if i broke my touchpad how i change it of "each set of controllers is synced to the headset"

MikeF
Trustee
you sync the controllers through the oculus android or ios application, so the synchronization is performed by the user, not at the factory