IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Bluetooth with Oculus Quest

Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on a game for Oculus Rift in Unity which uses an external Bluetooth module to activate a VR vest when hit by enemies etc. I am trying to port the game for the Oculus Quest and I was wondering if there is a way I can pair this bluetooth module with the Oculus Quest so that the game running there can also use the VR vest? I've tried with an Android/Bluetooth asset from Unity but it hasn't been successful.

Is there any way to pair the Quest to a bluetooth device that isn't headphones or a keyboard? Thank you for your attention.

Answers

• huangjunhuangjun Posts: 19
    NerveGear
    Try unity bluetooth plugin
  • alejandro.castan.503alejandro.castan.503 Posts: 78 Oculus Start Member
    huangjun said:
    Try unity bluetooth plugin
    Hi, I am also interested in this topic for it, Could you let me goet any link of this unity bluetooth plugin?
    Thanks for your time
    Alejandro
  • casey.kawamuracasey.kawamura Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    Did you ever resolve this? My Quest can't see my Arduino. The arduino has been tested and is functioning properly and my game is functioning properly with it, I just need to pair it to the quest.