Guardian system coordinates in Unity (Quest) — Oculus
IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Guardian system coordinates in Unity (Quest)

thomukas1thomukas1 Posts: 2
NerveGear

So, I was wondering how does the guardian system determine which way is the positive and negative x and z coordinates? I am trying to set up 2 quests so that players can have a co-location experience with Unity, but the players appear in different orientation despite the guardian system boundaries being exactly the same. I have selected tracking origin to be "Stage", if that helps.

However, if I stand in the same position, look the same way during the whole drawing process and clicking "continue" buttons, I usually get the tracking space to be correct. As much as I would like to think that the orientation is based around player's rotation while confirming ground and guardian system in the setup, that is not 100% reliable. So please tell me, how to reliably get the same guardian system space on both headsets?

Thank you very much

Tagged:

Comments

• huangjunhuangjun Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    Buy the bussines verson of quest or you will get the sync space function maybe...