Packaging an exe project for Oculus — Oculus
IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Packaging an exe project for Oculus

Hello, 
I've recently created an interactive 360 video project with hotspots using the 3D Vista software, and am seeking to get my locally stored project onto the Oculus Quest for offline use. 
Currently, 3D Vista does not have an option to package for apps- their publishing option creates a folder containing an exe file, and I realize apk is needed for sideloading to Oculus. 
Is there a method for packaging this for Oculus? I've read that exe to apk converters exist, but am unsure if these programs are reliable and would accomplish my goal. 
Any help/guidance on where to start / possible options is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Tagged: