Version 1.39 of our integration for Unity has been released!
The Oculus Integration for Unity package adds scripts, prefabs, samples, and other resources to supplement Unity’s built-in support. The package includes an interface for controlling VR camera behavior, a first-person control prefab, a unified input API for controllers, advanced rendering features, object-grabbing and haptics scripts for Touch, debugging tools, and more. For more information, see our Unity Getting Started Guide
.You can grab the latest version of our Unity Integration here (through the Unity Asset Store): https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/integration/oculus-integration-82022
More information, as well as general known issues with Unity, about this release can be found here
- Updates Mixed Reality Capture support:
- The Unity Profiler now supports GPU profiling on Oculus Quest and Oculus Go, see the Testing and Performance Analysis page for additional information.
- Updated the Oculus Unity Integration to 1.39, including:
- Updated the Audio Spatializer to 1.39
- Updated the Lipsync integration to 1.39
- Updated the Platform integration to 1.39
- Updated the Avatar integration to 1.39
Previous versions of the Unity Integration can be found here: https://developer.oculus.com/downloads/package/unity-integration-archive/