Version 1.39 of our integration for Unreal Engine 4.22 has been released!
For more information, see our Unreal Engine Developer Guide
Note: You must log into a subscribed GitHub account first, otherwise you will get a 404 error from the link below.You can grab the latest version of the Oculus UE4 Source here:
More information about this release can be found here
- Full Support for Vulkan graphics API on Android devices, including:
- Mixed-Reality Capture (MRC)
- Fixed-Foveated Rendering (FFR)
- Updated the Oculus Unreal Integration to 1.39.
- A significant drop in frame rate occurs when UE4 is not in focus in VR preview mode. To avoid this issue, uncheck the Use Less CPU when in Background in Edit > Editor Preferences > General (left sidebar) > Miscellaneous (left sidebar) > Performance.
- Exclusive Mode issues: Setting the mirror window to full-screen exclusive mode will not work correctly if the monitor and HMD are connected to different GPUs.
The thread for the previous version (v1.38) can be found here: https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/77573/oculus-unreal-integration-v1-38-06-21-19