Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

New Avatar features in C++ Native SDK

I would like to integrate the new Avatar features (like Expressive Features or viseme) in my C++ application, but it's quite difficult because of the lack of documentation. I have downloaded the new SKD (1.39), but the Mirror example is always the same and the new features are not integrated.

I managed to use the LipSync SDK, I can get the right visemes from the players audio buffers, but if I pass them to the Avatar with ovrAvatar_SetVisemes, nothing appens. I have also enabled the Expressive Feautures using ovrAvatarSpecificationRequest_SetExpressiveFlag, but the result is the same.

I've also tried to use ovrAvatarSpecificationRequest_SetLookAndFeelVersion(requestSpec, ovrAvatarLookAndFeelVersion_Two); but in this case is very difficult to render the avatar, because I have to use the ovrAvatarRenderPart_SkinnedMeshRenderPBS_V2 mesh, and there are no examples (I should implement a fragment shader but I don't know the material properties specifications).

Why there is such a lack of documentation for these new features? Where can I found an example to understand how integrate them in native applications?