IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

vrapi_EnumerateInputDevices only gives me a single ovrControllerType_TrackedRemote controller device

I have only one controller on the Quest that is detected but I receive events from both controller. I am not able to know which hand send me the event since I only have the right hand controller.

Is there a way to get both ovrControllerType_TrackedRemote controllers?

Also, we do not get button events as we would expect them:
ovrButton_Enter       = 0x00100000, // Quest A Button & X button
ovrButton_Back = 0x00200000, // Quest B Button & Left Y Button

Comments

• leebamberleebamber Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Seems you have to add this to your manifest. I was getting the same thing, only the last controller that had its trigger pressed would show up. Added this to my manifest and see both devices now:

<!-- Tell the system this app works in either 3dof or 6dof mode -->
    <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.vr.headtracking" android:required="false" />
  • LinsomontLinsomont Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    I had the same problem and thanks to you now my problem is solved.