Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

For Oculus Quest showing Oculus Go controller

dipanker_juegodipanker_juego Posts: 2
NerveGear
Hi I am Using Oculus Quest device and Unity3d 2019.1 with latest Oculus Integration plugins from Unity Store. When I take a build I am getting Oculus go controller model instead of Oculus Quest.
I am getting debug OVRControllerHelp: Active controller type: Go for product Oculus Go
And firstly I tried using Unity XR build in which I am facing problem for Input System, its not detecting any Input of XR Input System as well as Unity legacy Input System.

Comments

• desjaredesjare Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I am using the native api and the quest controller registers as a Go controller as well: got ovrControllerCaps_ModelOculusGo capabilities.
  • AdrianJF2AdrianJF2 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Having the same thing, since my quest updated for a controller fix on the 4/8/19. Now getting a single controller but the controller position changes to the controller you last pressed a button on. This was using the native api in C++.
  • AdrianJF2AdrianJF2 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Figure this one out and it turns out is is an android manifest file issue.
    Add the following line into the manifest file:

<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.vr.headtracking" android:required="false" />

Change required="true" if you want it to only work with Quest I think. I've got it as false so it will work with GearVr,Go and Quest.

• blic_Jblic_J Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Thank you for your mention 'AdrianJF2'.
    Now I Can see Quest Controller XD, Not Go Controller!
  • VirtualPabloVirtualPablo Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Hi AdrianJF2, thanks for that info... but could you get a bit more into detail? Where is that manifest file that needs to be edited?