OVRPlayerController doesn't allow player to move with controllers after build — Oculus
IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

OVRPlayerController doesn't allow player to move with controllers after build

htrehtre Posts: 2
NerveGear
When the game is launched to show on the Oculus Quest, it doesn't allow the player to move at all with the controllers. The OVRPlayerController has ForwardDirection and the OVRCameraRig in it, so I'm not sure what the issue is. I am using Unity 2018.3.5f1 and Oculus Integration 1.39 from the Unity asset store. Any help would be great!

Comments

• chiltonchilton Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    Use the Oculus menu to delete your Android Manifest and Create Store-compatible one. 

And I've also seen that you're supposed to add this to the manifest:

<uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.vr.headtracking" android:required="true" android:version="1" />

I do both, but I haven't tested without the second one. 
  • AdaluteGamesAdaluteGames Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    anyone know what the manifest is? And how to create the Store-compatible one?
  • chiltonchilton Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    Use the Oculus menu to do both. It's a file that the Android OS uses and passes along to the app.