Unreal - Crash when unstreaming levels with textures — Oculus
IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Unreal - Crash when unstreaming levels with textures

On Quest with my Unreal project, when I unstream sublevels which contain textures, I get a crash in this function: 

access violation error

GetD3D11TextureFromRHITexture

I will crash in the editor too if I am running in ES3.1 Preview mode.  I can't find any references to a similar error online.  Anyone know what might be the cause or how to fix it?  I asked on the Unreal forums also...

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• tpg.sabibo00.questtpg.sabibo00.quest Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    Still have not solved this.  I don't know if it involves textures or not actually.  It just crashes with some of my levels and not others, and I'm not sure what triggers it.