SocialStarter MainScene not working Oculus Integration v1.40 — Oculus
IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

SocialStarter MainScene not working Oculus Integration v1.40

I am trying to get the SocialStarter MainScene to run but I am not having any luck.

I started with a new Unity 2019.2.0f1 project and added the new Oculus 1.40 package from the assets store. I then set up the environment for Oculus (Passwords, player settings and App ID etc). I also deleted and rebuilt the AndroidManifest.

When I load the SocialStarter MainScene and run it, I get an error that the App ID needs to be updated (see screenshot SocialStarter01). So I visited the Dashboard and created a new app and got a new App ID. This did not work as I got the same error message. 

When I check the code the error is referring to, it’s just a simple check to see if there is an ID. So I put the ID into the Rift ID spot and I got past the error, but I was hit with another error, this time a DLL exception.(See screenshot SocialStarter02)

I suspect this scene was built for Rift and that the DLL is part of the Rift package or perhaps stored in a different folder now. I'm building for Quest so that might be the issue, but you would think the Integration Package would have a Quest compatible version. ???

Any assistance in solving this would be great.