My app has been Approved for Oculus Keys only. Suggestions to get it to the Store? — Oculus
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

My app has been Approved for Oculus Keys only. Suggestions to get it to the Store?

rgunarargunara Posts: 3
NerveGear
Its an Arcade type shooter for gear vr/oculus go that uses the headsets accelerometer to detect shaking which allows the user to Jog in one spot to move within the game.  They approved a similar app I made that uses the same locomotion and put it on the store. So not sure why this one is not store worthy.  Shooters are popular. Its a shoot to see how fast you can finish the target.

Comments

• MikeFMikeF Posts: 678
    Neo
    Try posting more about your game with footage so we can get a better idea of the state of the submission. Theres a lot of reasons you might get a keys only release but without anything to look at its hard to zero in on what the issue might be.
  • rgunarargunara Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Trailer:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v78J-iuZ_1FiTSEVMhMLKVgEook2j0xw

Basically you have to shoot the 15 targets as quickly as you can. The game records the best time.  Its more like a casual Arcade shooter. But the main functions of the game is that it uses the Jog to Move design.  And there are very few games that use this so I would think they would be interested in it. 
  • Zig420Zig420 Posts: 21 Oculus Start Member
    how do you apply just for Oculus Keys?
  • rgunarargunara Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I didn't apply for Keys. I submitted it for deployment to the Store but they only approved it for Keys.