Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

rift s dev kit for oculus start members?

wirelitesoft.devwirelitesoft.dev Posts: 65 Oculus Start Member
I been looking everywhere and when clicking oculus start it only tells me to sign up again but I'm already a member.
So when you sign up for oculus start is says we get access to new hardware but how do we get a rift s?

@NinjaGG

Comments

• TK.PrinceTK.Prince Posts: 23 Oculus Start Member
    Hi !
    Devkits are send with 4 month of interval. I think we will receive the CV1. My DevKit are on the road. I will return to you after receive it.  
  • wirelitesoft.devwirelitesoft.dev Posts: 65 Oculus Start Member
    TK.Prince said:
    Hi !
    Devkits are send with 4 month of interval. I think we will receive the CV1. My DevKit are on the road. I will return to you after receive it.  
    i already got my dev kit a year ago, but like i said in my message it says we get access to new gear aswell and our devkit. im asking if ill be getting an oculus rift s aswell
  • LouspirtLouspirt Posts: 1 Oculus Start Member
    TK.Prince said:
    Hi !
    How do you know that the dev kit is on the road? Did you get confirmation email from Oculus? Thanks.
    Hi @Louspirt,
    Yes, I asked for an adress changement and support said to me that I was lucky to make this changement two day before sending. 

But I don’t receive my Tracking Number yet. Support said to me that we will receive it, with chance, end of this week. But I don’t think it’s possible to receive this number a Saturday. So maybe next week. 

Another precision, I’m a new member. I’m waiting for my first dev kits. Not an update like wirelitesoft. 
    I can give you more good news. But we are not in the Start Section ...
  • wirelitesoft.devwirelitesoft.dev Posts: 65 Oculus Start Member
    TK.Prince said:
    I can give you more good news. But we are not in the Start Section ...
    what do you mean by that? what good news?
    edited October 31
    I ask to support why I didn’t receive my tracking number yet. They say to me that is because there was out of stock of Rift S ... So, I think there are on the way