IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Incorrect camera place in build (Unity)

thomukas1thomukas1 Posts: 3
NerveGear
edited October 9 in Oculus Quest Development
Hi guys, I have a problem testing my game after building it for quest. The screen is all black and I can see 2 quads presenting camera view in the distance. I assume they should be right against my face... Those quads dont change in position, they stay in the same place overlapping one another by a little bit. But if i turn my head, the view in those quads also change. 

If that changes anything, I have switched from pc standalone to android while having OpenVR selected for development

I have set rendering to single pass,
minimum SDK 23, target SDK 26
tracking set to stage.
Also, my unity version is 2019.2.7f1

I really hope I just have set some settings incorrectly. Any help would be appreciated... Im testing with Vive in Unity, and it works well.

Comments

• DarkTableDarkTable Posts: 26
    Brain Burst
    You need to set stereo rendering mode in Player Settings to "Multiview." I don't know when Single Pass broke, but you're describing what happens when you try it.