We're encountering a bug in VR where areas of the screen around the frame aren't reliable rendering as black.
This is visible inside the headset and particularly visible inside the Rift CV1 where it's easy to see past the borders of the rendered frames on the screen.
For us this occurs under the following circumstances:
- using 2019.2.7f2 (though I recreated it in 2018.3.0f2)
- using the Oculus API for VR,
- Single pass rendering
- Deferred rendeing pass
- using Post-Processing 2.1.7 from the package manager
- Post-Processing is setup and enabled on the VR Camera
- Eye adaptation is enabled in our Post-Process profile
- Minimum EV is set to -1
- Camera is looking at an area in the scene forcing eye adaptation to brighten the view.
I was also able to create this issue by moving my in-game vr camera through an object, artefacts would stay stuck around the border.
Is there a work around to this?