Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Preview app confirmation link not working due to 404 page not found.

I am trying to provide a user with a preview app from a beta release channel.
The invitation email gets sent, but when clicking it, I get redirected to a webpage that does not exist (404). Therefore I can not accept the invitation.
This issue is very similar to this one, but not the same: https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/61795/users-unable-to-find-or-use-preview-apps-no-confirmation-email-is-sent
Is there an alternative way to accept the beta app invitation?

Comments

• ruud3DVruud3DV Posts: 20 Oculus Start Member
    edited November 6
    Same problem here, when a user clicks the confirmation link in the invitation email from Oculus the following message appears:Whoops! It looks like you are lost. Let’s get you back home.

As far as I know there's no alternative way to get access to a beta release channel.
    Any idea when this will be fixed?
  • LudwigVRtualXLudwigVRtualX Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    It seems to be working now.
    NerveGear
    Aaaand now its back to not working again. I dont understand the reason behind this instability.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • jrosenquistjrosenquist Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    We are also getting this error. This is a big problem for us and our clients right now. Can someone from Oculus please advise?
    NerveGear
    Hey, they told me yesterday that they are working on a fix. As a temporary fix they were able to add accounts to the beta channel with their admin tools. Drop them a mail.
  • jrosenquistjrosenquist Posts: 8
    NerveGear
    Thanks, I got it to work by logging in on the Whoops page.