cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem putting quest in developer mode

Bfigueroa78
Honored Guest
i have made a organization  as prompted to do after all of that when i go into app to click the tab to turn on developer mode it comes up with a icon that says become a developer and says start creating to register and a tab that says no thanks or start creating or no thanks .if i press start creating it takes me back to make me create another org and that stuff from the start what em i doing wrong  thanks 
2 REPLIES 2

dannythegrapple
Honored Guest
The whole oculus website is stupid. There are like 3 different account paths and they all have to be aligned the same. You're probably logged on with you're email in one instance, and your facebook in another... Everything has to be logged in the same way... So everything with facebook, or everything with email... I just fixed mine and it was dumb...

It's not just the (broken) "multiple account credentials" thing with Facebook mixing their junk with Oculus  accounts -- the entire experience here appears to be broken. I can log in with Oculus dev account or Facebook credentials, and regardless the Android app still results in the same broken infinite loop unable to enable Dev mode as described here. Facebook here to $%^ things up again. There are many reports of this same issue in these forums.