Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

package oculus.com.svclib does not exist

tpg.sabibo00.questtpg.sabibo00.quest Posts: 25
NerveGear
edited November 13 in General Development
I updated our engine to 4.23 last week, and ever since then I have not been able to package the game for Android.  Packaging failes in the file GameActivity.java with the error: "package oculus.com,svclib does not exist"

Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?  I tried deleting the Binary/Intermediate directories and rebuilding, but that didn't help.

Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• tpg.sabibo00.questtpg.sabibo00.quest Posts: 25
    NerveGear
    OMG I forgot I had this same problem when we first installed Unreal, and I already figured out the answer.  I had to comment out some lines in OculusMobile_APL.xml:

<!-- add entitlement check if osig files are removed 
    <insert>
    com.oculus.svclib.OVREntitlementChecker.doAutomatedCheck(this);
    </insert>
    -->

The question is why I needed to do that.  I originally found the answer in this post from three years ago.  They still haven't changed this file, so I assume it does work for some people???

https : //answers.unrealengine.com/questions/489703/android-gear-vr-shipping-distribution-package-fail.html