Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Main Camera NOT rendering in stereo in Oculus Unity integration v1.43

RiccardoAxedRiccardoAxed Posts: 12
NerveGear
Hello,
I've updated the Oculus Integration via Asset Store to the v1.43, on Unity 2019.2.14, and now it seems the Unity cameras are no longer able to render stereo, that is both left and right eye always see the same render, resulting in a monoscopic view.

I did a lot of tests both on a previous working project and a new basic project from scratch, both using the standard Unity main cameras and the OVRCameraRig prefab, both on custom scenes and Oculus sample scenes, trying every possibile combination of stereo rendering mode and camera/OVRcameraRig settings, without success, always having a monoscopic rendering.

Any suggestion about it?

Comments

• peter.druggepeter.drugge Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I have the same issue. I have tried downgrading to 1.39 but I still have the same issue. I'm thinking it might have something to do with Unity.
  • Heaney-555Heaney-555 Posts: 117
    Art3mis
    Same issue on Oculus Go.
  • RiccardoAxedRiccardoAxed Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    I had that issue and did all my attempts on an Oculus Go, indeed.

Anyway, I didn't find any solution, so i simply downgraded Unity to v. 2019.2.13 to make it work again.
    I just saw they released the 2019.2.15, hope that issue is gone in that version.