Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Issues Regarding GazeTarget.cs: Game Plays Flawlessly in Editor, but not in Build

wasanhwasanh Posts: 1
NerveGear
I'm close to completing my first Gaze and Click simulator, which simulates an interview with two virtual personalities. 

The game was made with Fungus, a free visual flowchart creator from the Unity asset store.

In the editor I can choose my option with the gaze pointer and select it with the A button on the right touch controller. When I build my game, the gaze cursor no longer appears, and I cannot select anything. I'm a 3D artist by trade and my coding isn't very strong, so I have trouble figuring out what the issue is.

Game Engine: Unity 2018.4.4f1
Oculus SDK: Unsure?

Output log crash report:
Uploading Crash Report
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.WriteInt32 (System.IntPtr ptr, System.Int32 val) [0x0000d] in <1cc141e219f7479c97cfdd69a39cd92f>:0 
  at Oculus.Avatar.CAPI.ovrAvatar_UpdateGazeTargets (ovrAvatarGazeTargets targets) [0x00001] in D:\GAMES\HappyFunTimeForOculus DRAFT 2\Assets\Oculus\Avatar\Scripts\OvrAvatarSDKCAPI.cs:1431 
  at GazeTarget.UpdateGazeTarget () [0x00035] in D:\GAMES\HappyFunTimeForOculus DRAFT 2\Assets\Oculus\Avatar\Scripts\GazeTarget.cs:43 
  at GazeTarget.Start () [0x00001] in D:\GAMES\HappyFunTimeForOculus DRAFT 2\Assets\Oculus\Avatar\Scripts\GazeTarget.cs:19 

(Filename: <1cc141e219f7479c97cfdd69a39cd92f> Line: 0)
What would I need to do to make the gaze cursor appear when I build my game?