IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

UE 4.24 + QUEST : error reading .pak file

Hi,

on UE 4.24 with a Quest, I tried to download, mount and read a .pak file.
The processus works perfectly on windows but crash on quest.

Parameter for android are good because all the rest of my application works perfectly on the quest
C++ code seem allright because works perfectly on windows, and don't contains any windows specificity.

I see in my log, download and mounting the pak file, find all file in the pak, and just crashed when loading the asset.

I known after taking a long time in developpement for windows, that my application need to be packaging on shipping and use the packaging parameter "use pak file"

When i check the log of the quest launcher i see 

BuildCookRun -project="D:/UnrealProject/Workspace Portable/4.24/test c++ QUEST/MyGame.uproject" -noP4 -clientconfig=Shipping -serverconfig=Shipping -nocompile -nocompileeditor -installed -ue4exe=D:\Unreal_engine\UE_4.24\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-Cmd.exe -utf8output -platform=Android -targetplatform=Android -cookflavor=ASTC -ini:Game:[/Script/UnrealEd.ProjectPackagingSettings]:BlueprintNativizationMethod=Disabled -cook -map= -unversionedcookedcontent -compressed -stage -deploy -cmdline=" -Messaging" [email protected]********* -addcmdline="-SessionId=18DB21CE41B275A8A6956EB989FE1B00 -SessionOwner='gargarrel' -SessionName='Quest (**********)'  " -run

I do not see the -pak parameter, and when i explore folder on the quest i don't see any .pak file. I try to change all the settings in UE but never use the pak parameter

My question : 

- Is it technically possible, android support the pak file system ?
 - I am new in the android world, does i need specific signature or parameter for having a real shipping launch with pak file ? Meaning i just generate a standart keystore from google and put it on /build/android, it is enough ? 
 - Does i need to have my application validated on the quest store for having the pak reader ?