IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Really DESPERATE to get NDK working in some architecture !

GilesGoatGilesGoat Posts: 151
Hiro Protagonist
Hi,
I am really getting to a point of DESPAIR, I cannot make any more Android Studio / NDK work in ANY way on any machine.

It seems it "mysteriously stopped working" no matter what build.gradle I try to open/use would never compile a thing.

Also tried to re-install EVERYTHING on Windows following all the steps I always get the same conclusion, "any time you try to compile you get some errors".

I am TOTALLY DESPERATE, is anyone that managed to get this NDK working on windows, or anywhere, and compile some of the VRAPIs Samples and have it run on the Quest ?

Any info/help you could give me would be appreciated !

As I side note I managed to make my Vulkan stuff work on Oculus Rift, but that's becuase "it all work in Visual Studio", I had not many problems at all there to copy/modify/add/compile/run stuff in there.

I'll do one more try, I have an older laptop running Windows 8.1 .. maybe I'll be more lucky there ?

I don't know at this point I'd just be happy to have SOMETHING that works/can push code in the Oculus Quest.

Thanks in advance for any help.