IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Process for publishing b2b apps

I am trying to validate the formal process for submitting b2b apps (apps only available to other businesses or approved for keys). My question is, when we want to publish a b2b application, do we follow the same formal process required to publish any Quest application? If so, do we specifically mention in the 'pitch' that the application is a business application and should not be displayed on the store? I understand that Oculus is releasing or has released an enterprise system for internal/enterprise apps but this doesn't solve business apps sold to x number of businesses.

Comments