IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Updated Oculus desktop app, now asking me to update Link. How?

AdamZ101AdamZ101 Posts: 17
NerveGear
edited January 17 in Oculus Quest Development
Hi, so I updated the desktop software and I'm getting an orange banner saying; "A Quest software update is required for Oculus Link (Beta). Install the update from the About section of Settings in your headset." I went under 'Settings > About' in the Oculus Quest and the software update says no updates available. I'm running 12.0.0.226.xxx. I tried rebooting the Quest and that didn't work. It was working fine until the desktop app needed to be updated. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Comments

• codeinsidecodeinside Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I had the same problem.
  • AdamZ101AdamZ101 Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    I had the same problem.
    Had or have? If had, how did you get it to update?
    NerveGear
    Any fixes for this? Thanks.
  • dencaoua.ivsdencaoua.ivs Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Have the same issue. Anything new ?
    NerveGear
    Response from Oculus for those who are having the same issue:

"If you've opted into PTC using the PC software, Oculus Link won't work properly with v13. Please opt out of the PTC to return to PC software v12.

You could click here to find more information."