Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Refund not received

krandalkrandal Posts: 1
NerveGear
I sent the item back and it was signed for by AKRATZ on 12/18 @ 10:03AM, I have still not received my refund. This has been a nightmare. I have yet another oculus quest to return because I did not think you received my 2nd order which was the replacement from the rift I ordered in error that I still haven't received my money on. All of this could have been prevented had the company had a phone number where you can actually speak to someone. I am to scared to ask for a return on the 3 order as I have not received my refund on the 1st. I updated the service ticket on Sunday and here we sit on Thursday and no one has reached out to me. Here I sit with spending over $1200 trying to get 1 item. Yes the 1st was an error on my part but who would have thought that you can not get someone on the phone to correct the issue. I literally reached out the day I placed the 1st order and realized that i had mad a mistake to stop the order and order the correct one... and here I sit still dealing with this issues since Dec 2... My phone number is 770-362-3766 if anyone knows how to reach a person I would greatly appreciate it.