IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Hand physics Capsules not following the fingers

Hello, 

So I have a working project with the new version 13, when I tick "Enable Physics Capsules" in OVR Skeleton script, inside the OVRHandPrefab, the capsules behave wired.

So, as soon as the hands are detected, the capsules appear basically at the tip of the selected fingers (this, through the InteractableToolsSDKDriver, and the InteractableToolsCreator script), but as soon as I move my fingers, the position of the capsules remain the same, it doesnt update the position in relation to the finger, but it travels with the whole hand. I wonder if there is a bug regarding the attached parent?

Then, if I hide the hands, as soon as they appear again the capsules appear in the correct position of the finger tip, just to stay there again when the finger moves.

I am guessing this is not the desired behavior, right?

Thank you!

Comments