IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

App getting Crash at First time after Install in Quest

O_DO_D Posts: 6
NerveGear
Hi,

I have exported my project for Oculus Quest from unity.
After installing an APK to Quest, if i open application was not opening, its taking so much time and then its showing some message and crashed.
If i open 2nd or 3rd time application is getting open.
I have no idea why its happening, cant find the log file also to check this issue.

Can anyone please tell me why this happening?

Comments

• SchnittbrotSchnittbrot Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    For me this also happens.
    I do think that it has something to do with non-granted permissions, as the crash only stops happening after allowing the app to access device storage. After granting the permission it crashes and boots up fine after that.
  • O_DO_D Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    where can i check the access permission ?
    In unity also i have given all the access.