IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Detect custom Hand gestures

Hi everyone,

I am quite new to Oculus and Unity but I managed to set up a project and detect the pinching gesture.
According to the Reference Guide (v16) the OVRHand Class has only 3 public functions and all is about pinching.

In my project I want do use some more gestures. So I thought I could implement my own similar to the way it was done in OVRHand. The Pinching Functions get the HandState from OVRPlugin.HandState.

So I have two questions. Am I on the right track for detecting new hand gestures? And where can I find a detailed documentation about OVRPlugin.HandState? I would like to know which functions it offers for use.

Thank you.