Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Not connecting to leaderboards after pushing to Alpha channel

CNevanCNevan Posts: 12
NerveGear
So I am having an issue with my app's leaderboards. They work while testing in the Unity editor - they are hooked up and writing to/reading from the leaderboards we have on the developer dashboard, but after uploading a build to the Alpha channel, I consistently get the "No Internet" error message, meaning the app is unable to connect to the leaderboards. I saw something in a forum post from 2017 about how leaderboard API names might be case sensitive and might have to be lowercase, so I made a test leaderboard called test_100, and got it hooked up and working in the editor, but once again got the same No Internet error message after uploading to Alpha. I haven't yet tried it without the underscore and numbers, so I will do that in a bit, but does anyone have any ideas/has anyone seen this issue before? I am using Unity version 2017.4.17f1, Oculus Utilites version 1.36.0, OVRPlugin version 1.36.0, SDK version 0.0.0. Thanks!