IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

"unknown sources menu" ? developer thread bug

tom0VRtom0VR Posts: 2
NerveGear
Hello,
Sorry if it's a noob question, I just got my Quest yesterday. 
The "Unknown sources" menu seems be no longer since the 19.0.0 update. Instead we have a "display developer thread" option in the home menu.
But every time  I select that I have a : "an error occured please retry later" and I not able to go back to the default thread anymore without restarting the Quest.

Any idea to fix this ? Can it be related to my developer account ? 

My exact running version is : 19.0.0.341.531.231192412

Comments

• PoolpioPoolpio Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Hello,
    I have the same bug with developer mode who don't want to load (i got; try again).
    For the "Unknown Sources", you can find it on the thumbnails icon in the little Menu bar.  At the top right corner you have a scroll list and at  the bottom of this list you have the "Unknown sources".

Does anyone know how to fix the developper mode who switch to "normal" mode everytime i close an app or everytime i restart the Quest.  I check in the phone oculus app and the headset is on developper mode but in the quest this mode is switching every time why ?
    I'm on 9.0.0.341 version