IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Unity's videoplayer renders black texture on Oculus Quest

Hello, everyone. Just begin develop app on the quest. Currently, I try to play the video as tutorial for my app on quest. In editor, it works like a charm, but in my built the render texture of video just only black no picture but the video's audio is playing. Is this a bug? Or I need some addition setting to get my video playing on Quest? If anyone know please help me. Thank you in advance.

Answers

• DuaneGDuaneG Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    What file type and spec are you using? There is a possibility that it is not supported. 
    I have been able to play videos on the quest, but only one at a time.