IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

App scene no longer loading

djlins3djlins3 Posts: 5
Brain Burst

I’m having trouble understanding what might be causing my Quest app to fail.

I have been adding things to one scene and building and testing and it is now at a point where it doesn’t load.

If I put it into SideQuest and run it the screen goes black. I don’t get the UNITY splash screen and the scene never loads.

My OVR Metrics tool shows this:

I have started the scene with all gameobjects inactive and it still wont load or initialise.

Does anybody know how I might be able to chase through the project and understand what might be causing this crash?

The single scene APK is under 500MB so I would think that would be okay?

Below is the metrics on the normal dashboard for comparison:

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can chase down what might be causing it to fall over now?