Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

Help Uploading APK to Release Channel

tspree15tspree15 Posts: 33 Oculus Start Member
I'm trying to upload my apk and I'm getting an error, I have no idea why.  
It's telling me it's the wrong format, but as far as I can tell it's not.

Can anyone shed some light on the problem?  Thank you
Flight.apk: Incorrect file format. Please select a file with one of the following types: application/vnd.android.package-archive, .apk

Comments

• mediaupmediaup Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Me too, can't solve it, trying to upload it since the day before yesterday. Any luck? Answers?
    NerveGear
    tspree15 said:
    I'm trying to upload my apk and I'm getting an error, I have no idea why.  
    It's telling me it's the wrong format, but as far as I can tell it's not.

Can anyone shed some light on the problem?  Thank you
    Flight.apk: Incorrect file format. Please select a file with one of the following types: application/vnd.android.package-archive, .apk

When trying to upload it with OVR Platform from Unity it says - Can't fetch initial upload config.
  • ruud3DVruud3DV Posts: 22 Oculus Start Member
    edited November 22
    Same error here, but managed to upload to a channel using the command line ovr-platform-util:
    using:
    ovr-platform-util upload-mobile-build --app_id <app ID> --app_secret <app secret> --apk <path to apk> --channel <channelname>

NerveGear
    ruud3DV said:
    Same error here, but managed to upload to a channel using the command line ovr-platform-util:
    using:
    ovr-platform-util upload-mobile-build --app_id <app ID> --app_secret <app secret> --apk <path to apk> --channel <channelname>

When I run the ovr-platform-util it just shows black windows for a sec and it's gone. They said that the Unity ovr integration 18 has built-in util in Oculus-Platform but when I try to upload it from there it just shows the error: Can't fetch initial upload config

NerveGear
    I managed to get command up and running but now this error:

Logs are written to: C:\Users\media\AppData\Local\Temp\oc_cli_3337373606296486_2020-11-23T15-08-13-055Z.log

ERROR: APK not found: F:\DESK_NOVO\CUBEroll_APK_FINAL\CUBEroll.apk