cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

other hardware with Quest

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,
I came recently to cybershoes integration with Quest. They use some device connected to headset.
I am not able to find any info how to perform such an integration. I'd appreciate if someone can advise.
Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_Probert
Honored Guest
I am looking for the same thing as I want to connect the Intel RealSense LiDAR scanner to the front of my Oculus Quest. It looks like you need a USB 'On the Go' cable to connect the device to the headset (which is basically an Android device), you may then need to use any Android SDK that is provided with your hardware (if available) to make the connection to your Oculus app. The first challenge is to find the right USB OTG cable. Let me know how you get on. ?

Extremys
Explorer

I am looking for the same thing as I want to connect the Intel RealSense LiDAR scanner to the front of my Oculus Quest. It looks like you need a USB 'On the Go' cable to connect the device to the headset (which is basically an Android device), you may then need to use any Android SDK that is provided with your hardware (if available) to make the connection to your Oculus app. The first challenge is to find the right USB OTG cable. Let me know how you get on. ?

Yes I experimented with a stereo camera, it's well recognized but the permissions to access to the camera seems to be blocked unfortunately. If you have a workaround ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
cybershoes somwhow do it. any idea?