IMPORTANT:

All Oculus Quest developers MUST PASS the concept review prior to gaining publishing access to the Quest Store and additional resources. Submit a concept document for review as early in your Quest application development cycle as possible: https://developer.oculus.com/quest-pitch/

For additional information and context, please see "Submitting Your App to the Oculus Quest Store".
Welcome to the Oculus Developer Forums!

Your participation on the forum is subject to the Oculus Code of Conduct.

In general, please be respectful and kind. If you violate the Oculus Code of Conduct, your access to the developer forums may be revoked at the discretion of Oculus staff.

other hardware with Quest

Hello,
I came recently to cybershoes integration with Quest. They use some device connected to headset.
I am not able to find any info how to perform such an integration. I'd appreciate if someone can advise.
Thanks

Comments

• Lee_ProbertLee_Probert Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    I am looking for the same thing as I want to connect the Intel RealSense LiDAR scanner to the front of my Oculus Quest. It looks like you need a USB 'On the Go' cable to connect the device to the headset (which is basically an Android device), you may then need to use any Android SDK that is provided with your hardware (if available) to make the connection to your Oculus app. The first challenge is to find the right USB OTG cable. Let me know how you get on. 👍
  • ExtremysExtremys Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I am looking for the same thing as I want to connect the Intel RealSense LiDAR scanner to the front of my Oculus Quest. It looks like you need a USB 'On the Go' cable to connect the device to the headset (which is basically an Android device), you may then need to use any Android SDK that is provided with your hardware (if available) to make the connection to your Oculus app. The first challenge is to find the right USB OTG cable. Let me know how you get on. 👍

Yes I experimented with a stereo camera, it's well recognized but the permissions to access to the camera seems to be blocked unfortunately. If you have a workaround ?