Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant install the Oculus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello fellows,

I need help.

After downloading the Config util and the zipped programmes, for the fist time in my PC, I receive a msg saying: Oculus cannot be inicialized.

After many attempts, I cant solve the problem.

Waiting for help. please !

Tania
7 REPLIES 7

cybereality
Grand Champion
Have you read my guide yet? viewtopic.php?f=29&t=16768
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have done all these from the topic view and nothing worked so far.

I cant download the Conf util.

Tania

cybereality
Grand Champion
You say you "can't download the config util". Can you explain more?

Can you try using a different web browser?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
To cybereality,

I could manage use the oculus with the demo video (the one in the house by the sea).

However, its hard to configurate both screens inside the oculus.

I need help to set (pair) the oculus with some games or videos.

Looking forward for some hints

Tania

cybereality
Grand Champion
Have you tried some of the games from Oculus Share?

https://share.oculus.com/

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ciber

I am using the Share games.

The problem is: After I downloading the app, I cant pair the oculus with the video.

its hard to set both screens inside the oculus. The screens stay out of place.

Thanks for your support

Tania

cybereality
Grand Champion
Do you have a DK1 or DK2? What does it say inside the Config Util (i.e. Oculus Rift Ready, Check HDMI Connection)?